Last updated: 06/12/2018
Certain of your information is collected and stored automatically. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, QUODD Financial Information Services and it’s affiliated companies (collectively, “QUODD”) will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. QUODD does recognize the expectations of today’s consumers and applicable federal and state privacy laws. We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
Personal Information Sharing
In the normal course of dealing with you, QUODD may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- From your transactions with, or from the services performed by us, our affiliates, or others;
- From forms we receive from you or your authorized representatives;
- From consumer or other reporting agencies; and
- From public records maintained by government entities.
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates. We also may disclose your Personal Information:
- to agents, brokers or representatives to provide you with services you have requested;
- to third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or other functions on our behalf;
- identifiable information, such as tax reporting or identification of money laundering; and
- to law enforcement in connection with investigations, or civil or criminal subpoenas or court orders.
QUODD maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or intrusion. We limit access to the Personal Information only to those employees, contractors and agents who need such access in connection with providing products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes. We will at all times comply with all laws and regulations to which we are subject regarding the collection, use and disclosure of individually identifiable information.
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy, and any of our policies or procedures concerning the treatment of information collected through the Site, without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Internet, accessible through the Site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
Certain states afford you the right, under certain circumstances, to find to whom your Personal Information has been disclosed. Additional questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice should be directed to email@example.com.
QUODD reserves the right to charge, where permitted, for requests associated with the foregoing.