QX Digital Platform
FOR DATA CONTROL & OPTIMIZATION
Designed to power a Source-agnostic, democratized and cost optimized data consumption ecosystem.
- For financial institutions, accessing, integrating, and managing market data across the front-, middle- and back-office is difficult and expensive. On-premise legacy technologies are inflexible and lack transparency. This makes it challenging for data management, operations, and IT teams to allocate costs, reconcile data vendor invoices, manage entitlements and reduce spend.
- The QX Control pricing and reference data cost optimization solution provides complete control and transparency into your market data consumption
- Our process helps financial institutions to manage and optimize multiple reference data sets via a cloud-native, cross-vendor market data spend analysis and optimization solution.
- Take control of market data spending by analyzing its usage and eliminating duplicate requests. Level the playing field by separating from data vendors’ exclusive interfaces. Connectors available for numerous market data providers. Save 20%-45% on costs per security request based on existing patterns.
- Streamline operations with simple reporting, allocations, and reconciliation. Maximize current data investments with open API and Excel access. Leverage data sets for multiple divisions and groups. Remove the friction from transitioning to superior data sources.
- Full vendor interface emulation
- Complete entitlements controls
- Advanced analytics and insight
- Easy allocation and reconciliation
- Excel and API access via open APIs
Financial Institutions are getting to a point because data is a superpower. Data is going to be what really differentiates firms going forward, especially in financial institutions. The ability to really manage data in an efficient and intelligent way, and optimize it. It’s going to be critical going forward.
Ready To Get Started?
- Streamline operations with simple reporting, allocations, and reconciliation. Maximize current data investments with open API and Excel access. Leverage data sets for multiple divisions and groups. Remove the friction from transitioning to superior data sources